My favorite movie

 My favorite movie
I have never seen anything better than “The Godfather”. It is been a year is my favorite movie
because I like the ganster genre. I always see The Godfather part I, part II and part III.
I watch movie of crime and action film that the movies Batman because he uses your intellect and
I like read the comic. I like see too series of crime genre.
The past weekend i see the movie “interstellar” directed and produced by Christopher Nolan and
yes! I recommend because is fascinating and interesting as the astronauts travel throught a
wormhole.
I think that he movies of science and technology are very important because teach new worlds.
And the crime filme is a proof of reality of the humans.
See a movie is exciting and stressful but too entertain after work and study all day.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Werner Heisenberg

My favorite piece of technology

BILLY BUDD