My favorite Photographic

 

Hello everyone. I want present my favorite photographic, “the bumblebee on the flower”. I took this picture because I love it the bumblebee and I took with my second digital camera because the first got very wet.

This picture shows a bumblebee in a flower. The bumblebee feed on nectar and pollen to pollinate which is essential for the life of humans and animals of the planet. As say the wise man: the life found ways and the bumblebees are one of those roads.

This day had many of them and in front, a big lake. I took this picture of a trip I made in the summer of 2018 when was to a wonderful trip of the South of Chile, the tenth region Los Lagos with my family and friends, for a one month period.

I liked this picture for the colour of the flower and the bumblebees are beautiful, robusts and hairys.




Comentarios

  1. What a beautiful and amazing photo, you managed to capture one of the beauties that we can find in the south of Chile.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Werner Heisenberg

My favorite piece of technology

BILLY BUDD