My favorite piece of technology

 My favorite piece of technology
In this age, of all pieces of technology, my favorite is the smartphone, because I can call to my
family and friends, read notices and event, too study, have class for video call and other things.
I utilize the smartphone every day for know success of the world and I have applications how
“sismo detecter” and too read periodic the other countries of the world. I not see television, I all
see and read in the smarphone.
In the actuality, the Smartphone sound rapidity and to have memory for to store photographic,
documents, works and notes
Whithout Smartphone I shall have that read periodic and books, I love the books but I like to be
informed in the moment and should have telephone in my house for realice calls. The life is more
easier whit Smarphone.

Comentarios

  1. I like to read books too, but I don't like to read on a cellphone or computer, anyways I read on the computer... because physical books are very expensive :"c

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Yes, very expensive in Chile but i like the smell of the book and i prefer to buy a book.

      Eliminar
  2. Smartphone is one of my necessary pieces of technology too.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Werner Heisenberg

BILLY BUDD